Tuesday 26 April 2022

Bridger Pennington Review

Have you been buying Bridger Pennington review? If you're thinking about investment, it's likely you have heard of Bridger Pennington. But you may wonder if it's a scam.

I have an interest to help people explore money-making opportunities online. Over the years, I have reviewed many programs like Bridger Pennington's Investment Fund Secrets.

In the past week, I did thorough research about Bridger Pennington and his course so I can let you know more about it.

As a disclaimer, I'm not associated with Bridger Pennington. It means I'm not paid to publish this review. So you may be sure my words are unbiased.

At the end of the review, I'll also let you know a much better alternative that has enabled me to produce a full-time passive income online.

In this Investment Fund Secrets review, I'm going to cover the following.

Who Is Bridger Pennington?

Bridger Pennington may be the creator of Investment Fund Secrets and I have mixed feelings about him.

Apparently he does run investment funds and you will see one of his true funds called Bridge Grow Capital filed with the SEC. 

However, when I google Bridge Grow Capital nothing comes up.

Other compared to the funds he manages Bridger also includes a Youtube channel.

He also runs a podcast about investing that has hundreds of episodes too.

Investment Fund Secrets Overview

Investment Fund Secrets is an online program that teaches you how to make a hedge fund and invest other people's money. You can find two options that you can choose: one may be the core training; another includes the mastermind group as well. A separate course on real-estate investing can be included. In addition, you get legal templates and a legal review course.

This system includes 72 video tutorials and 10 hours of instruction.

That is really very little training for the cost, and starting a hedge fund in 10 hours seems impossible.

Anyway, let's take a consider the course content so you will know exactly that which you can study from Bridger Pennington.

What we Like About Investment Fund Secrets

We really can't see any good appearing out of spending $5,000 on a program that is just over 10 hours long.

Bridger Pennington does go into details about why 95% of funds do not succeed and suggests that's because they try and do it themselves.

Not sure shelling out $5k for Investment Fund Secrets is going to make very much difference.

Here's A Better Opportunity

I'd give Investment Fund Secrets.

There's plenty of places where you could discover ways to pick stocks for the long term and I've reviewed all the most truly effective programs that teach this.

To see my personal favorite place to get stock picks and ideas, click below: https://scamrisk.com/bridger-pennington-secrets/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridger Pennington Review

Have you been buying Bridger Pennington review? If you're thinking about investment, it's likely you have heard of Bridger Penningto...